♫♪ 525,600 minutes ... ♫♪♪

[... altogether] ♫♪ LOOOOOOOVE... remember the LOOOOOOVE ...♫♪♪

 Seasons of love, eh? Yeah, I think so too. Well, everything's all set for my trip to Jamaica (Gumaca), Quezon. In just a few hours time, gladly, I would be with my family again and Mama promised that we'll attend the Simbang Gabi together. And so much so for the drama.

[... altogether] ♫♪ LOOOOOOOVE... remember the LOOOOOOVE ...♫♪♪

I remember that I still have a task to accomplish. It has come to my attention that a fellow [senior] librarian is doing a study on different library buildings in the Philippines and fortunately [or unfortunately for me, Ha Ha], he asked me if I could get some details of the library of my very own alma mater, Gumaca National High School [GNHS or Gi-Na-Ha-Sa, Ha Ha!]. Well, kidding aside, I accepted the mission and hopefully, I could contribute to his study before the year ends. Yet another act of spreading


[... altogether] ♫♪ LOOOOOOOVE... remember the LOOOOOOVE ...♫♪♪

And oh yeah, speaking of love, [as a gift for miself] I recently bought my own copy of a book I love from the author I love, The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. Will most probably be munching on it this yuletide season, aside from the parties and what-have-yous with my friends and family and relatives and neighbors and lovers ... Ha Ha!


Well, that's it for now. I just thought of blogging so I could wish you all a merry christmas [because I do not think I could gain access to the Net this Christmas, I'm from Mt. Olympus remember?]. I will just send you Iris messages, ching!

[... altogether] ♫♪ LOOOOOOOVE... remember the LOOOOOOVE ...♫♪♪



/dmarco





3 Response to "♫♪ 525,600 minutes ... ♫♪♪"

  1. Veronica says:
    January 6, 2011 at 3:14 PM

    Hi Frieynd, Happy New Year! This post reminded me to watch Rent, the DVD had been at home for a month already. Haha.

    Anyhoos, When are you getting the book?

  2. dmarco says:
    January 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM

    Hello Bee! Happy New Year too! Gusto ko nga ulit panuorin ang Rent. :p

    I plan to get it this Saturday, would that be fine? :) [together with the Rent dibidi. haha!]

  3. Veronica says:
    January 7, 2011 at 10:21 AM

    Pwede naman. Sige, text me ha! See you soonest. :)

Post a Comment

/dmarco